- Communication with the Section
- Use always the institutional email (not your personal)
- Why? One person may be out of the country or with a busy week. Each reaching a mailing list your e-mail will be read by more than one.
- IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA)
Tools you can use:
- vTools – is the online platform to be used by chapter management members for communication, reporting and analytics
- vTools eNotice (for sending messages to all chapter members)
- vTools Events (L31) – Activities Reporting (deadline: January 31th, active chapters must report at least 2 activities per year to demonstrate their active status (Extra 75$ – 6 technical activities).
- vTools Officer Reporting (report position changes after elections)
- OU Analytics (Database with chapters membership and information)