Annual activity report
- Submitted online, every year at around the same time (recommended: May or the two months following the end of the academic year)
- Required in order to receive your annual funding from IEEE HQ, and to be eligible to participate in competitions and attend the SBC
- Where it asks “Please let us know if your Student Branch would like IEEE MGA Administration to”, please check the “via the Section concentration bank account” box. Checks incur in extra costs and, due to legal constraints, will be hard to cash
- The report asks you for the email address of the Section Chair and Section SSAC. Please use <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=fSNMc30IXRduYyE3Zhl7ZRFWYRFdQzd4MQ-3D-3D_19> and <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=fTJaOWgJWxBbbSU-2BQ11udFoXfARDN3gx_19>, respectively
- Activity reporting link
New officer report
- Submitted after each election
- Required so your new officers can perform their job, receive access to SAMIEEE, reporting, and other IEEE services.
- Please send a copy of the confirmation email to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=fTJaOWgJWxBbbSU-2BQ11udFoXfARDN3gx_19>
- Officer reporting link
- If your SB website/email changes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All student branches are required to obtain and report a email@example.com functional email alias. This can be forwarded to your internal address/mailing list, if you have one. If it forwarded to specific people, make sure to update it whenever your officers change.